Friday, April 13, 2007

Repeats

A friend of mine has just complained that I haven't updated this page for a while. He does this from time to time, I suspect because he knows it will prompt me to sit down and type something but also because he knows that I am likely to start the entry by referring to the message from a friend and that feeds his sneaky little ego. He is a puppet-master, his plan has worked again.

Anyway... there is no news. Every day I try and write some more of my book. Some days I am more successful than others. All is well.

Oh... and the second series of Genius is being repeated on Radio 4. It's on Thursday nights at 11pm. The first one - with Johnny Vegas as the guest - went out last night. I know mentioning this a day late isn't very helpful but hey, it is available on the Listen Again section of the Radio 4 website for those of you who have a computer... and there's something about this situation that tells me you might well have.�

No comments: